Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gift,gift and more gift

December was definately the best month of the year for me in 2009. Besides having to enjoy the school holidays where no stress of getting up early to prepare PS to school but there's more to look forward. Early December, I tacked along with HB to Avillion, Port Dickson. It was rated as the 5 to 6 stars resort.
Water chalet, Avillion, Port Dickson.
Then came 10th till 15th December 2009 where we left for the Taiwan trip by Malaysian Airlines System (MAS).
HB bought me the POLO handbag as my 13th year wedding anniversary.
My surprise for gift doesn't stop as during Christmas day, HB bought the 42" Panasonic Plasma TV. Wow, it was nice receiving lots of presents in a months. I felt so blessed.Another 19hour06minutes, the year 2009 is drawing to an end. Then we will be welcoming the new year 2010. May the new year brings happiness and be much better to everyone. Fulfillment in everyone's wishes. HAPPY 2010 NEW YEAR to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment