Thursday, December 3, 2009

Avillion, Port Dickson, Day I (Part 1)


This is Water Chalet, Avillion Port Dickson. The room looks great, isn't it? I simply loved it and I don't know how about you.I know that I'll be making full use of it.
Excuse me, HB! Don't you think that you're using my netbook and I need it to upload photos into my blog.
Good friends forever on my favourite spot in the Water Chalet.
I'll always bear in mind of this day bed whenever I need a place for quiet relaxation.
HB and I, the most important persons for PS
The irresistible white mosquitoes netting.
Neat mosquitoes netting tied up as part of it's decoration.
White as snow background as PS lets down the mosquitoes netting before bed.
While HB was having his dinner, photo session was going on in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment