Thursday, December 3, 2009

Avillion, Port Dickson, Day I (Part 3)



Paper work, registration cum checked-in had done. We're now on our way from Level Three i.e. Hotel Main Lobby to Level One, to go to the Acheh Water Chalets.End of this passage way, the lift is on the right hand.
Riau Beach is on the left as we walked toward the lift.Not the best for me, Tumasek Beach is better.
As proud as a peacock,indeed!This animals farm allows Avillion guests to feed the animals at 10am daily.
Alright, a few steps will leads to my Water Chalet. Do you like the scene in Avillion so far?
My room was 821. C'mon in, allow me to show you more.
See!! That was Water Chalet. Quite impressive.Wait no more, have a look at the view out the balcony.
More Water Chalets, the white roof building is the SPA and facing the Straits of Malacca sea.
The Water Chalet with potted trees is the Premium Water Chalet. So, much more bigger than the one I'm staying.I'm not complaining as I'm satisfied with what was given.
Oh no!, another pose.
PS decided to join me in the posing too.
This day bed was PS's night bed on her first night then it was mine the night after.

No comments:

Post a Comment