Friday, December 4, 2009

Avillion, Port Dickson, Day 2 (Part II)


PS swam in the children pool with slide for almost two hours. She had an enjoyable time. Hence, after her shower and lunch, she was resting on the bed and checking the updates on the Facebook.PS has lots of friends in it.Kids in this era.
As I was relaxing onto the day bed, I looked out to the sea and realized that it was high tide during that noon.
I changed my place of relaxation to the armchair outside the balcony to hear the waves and wind of mother nature.
Soon, PS left the netbook and joined my company.
When we had enough of the mother nature, we decided to head for the Tumasek Beach as the windy weather permits.
Other guests started to come along to have their share of the Tumasek Beach too.PS was alone at the beach while I had left.
When PS realized that I was no longer at the beach, she started looking for mummy.Later she found that I was enjoying myself on the chair, feeling the breezy wind.
The breeze of the wind had me terminated under the big umbrella.
Not long, PS was playing sandcastle with her friend.
PS and I were called back by HB to the Water Chalet. PS saw mini crabs caught in a net tied to the string. Oops, I forgot to take pix of the crabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment