Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Taiping, Perak @ parent's home


The house with brown sliding gate and lots of greenaries outside belongs to my parents in Tpg.


HB and collegue had to go to Gurun, Kedah for auditting purposes on June 10th. Since it is school holidays therefore HB suggested to drop PS and I in Taiping,Perak (hometown).Moreover, this is also the time for PS and me to have our rebonding with parents and grandparents and also uncle.

Left our Puchong house at 0700hrs to have our breakfast in Mamak (malay muslim) shop.Then at 0800hrs, after picking HB's collegue at the Subang Komuter, we started our journey to the north.HB dropped PS and I at mom's place after eating chendol in town.

Throughout my stay in Taiping, communicate with HB using gmail google talk. It is also the reason that HB bought the net book for me so urgently. On the other hand,while I'm enjoying using my net book, PS enjoyed herself asking her uncle to take her out by motorbike.At least, both of us did enjoy ourselves in our own way.

PS and I left Taiping on June 12th,Friday when HB and his collegue had completed their audit work. HB left Gurun during lunch time and reached mom's place at 1400hrs to pick PS and I back home.

Going back to hometown is always a joyous and blessed thing to do because our parents and others are waiting for us happily!

No comments:

Post a Comment