Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Celcom 3G Connection

June 10th,2009. (1840 hrs)

Got each pax belonging packed and off we go at seven in the morning happily heading for north, Taiping,Perak. According to the estimated time reaching Taiping by the GPS reading, the time will be 1100hrs. True enough, we touch Taiping Toll Plaza on the dot.

Now, Taiping is my hometown, birth place and not forgeting my daughter,PS too. Had my monthly pregnancy check up and even my caesareanrian section done in Taiping Medical Centre. Giving birth was affordable especially in a small town like Taiping during 1998 with 5 days stay accompanying by hubby at the rate of RM2500.

Back to the topic, HB left PS and I in M's place to continue their (his collegue and him)journey to Gurun, Kedah for their audit work. By leaving me in my hometown, it allows me to spend time with M and B. An opportunity for PS in her bonding with her grandparents and uncle.

BTW, blogging this took me several hours to get the line connected. 3 cheers to M for suggesting the right location for placing the modem.

No comments:

Post a Comment