Thursday, June 4, 2009

Living Life To the Fullest!


Been taking life easy after PS's mid year examination was over. Anyway, I really needed a break after all the mixed emotion that I've been through when PS was hospitalized with virus infection, sinus and appendicitis. Somehow, all is over now and I'm leading my normal routine back without much tension or stress for this holidays.
Taking this opportunity to thank my friends which was there for me in my most needing moment. And also for you which has been filling my time through chatting plus sharing all the knowledge as a friend or mother to our child.
Well, there's still to write about my recent trip but not now as certain things are still under construction. Will try to share it as soon as I've got it fix.

















No comments:

Post a Comment