Saturday, February 27, 2010

PS (Charmaine's 12th birthday)

February 20th 2010

Twelve years ago, a baby was born in Taiping Medical Centre ,Taiping,Perak. The baby grew up into a toddler, kid and had turned 12years old. That person is Charmaine Tan PS. As usual her birthday was celebrated within HB and I yearly. Small family with small celebration.It's the heart and thoughts that count.

Tiramisu cake was from Baker's Cottage.
Peace to the world and that's my wish.
Sing me the birthday song so I'll be able to cut my cake.
Well....what are we waiting for? Let me have the honoured of cutting the cake.
Simple celebration with simple clothings.
HB was part of the family with daughter (PS) with her birthday cake.
Hooray......I've made my wish ( can't tell or else won't come true) and candles were blown too.
HB helped to take the candles out while PS was enjoying herself by cutting cake.
What's the mischief looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment