Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gunung Sibayak Part 2-Day 2

23rd December 2011

When there's a will. there's a way. We had made it to the peak of the Mount Sibayak. Never believe that I trekked the jungle and reached the peak but indeed " I DID IT".


Part of the sulfur found.We had climbed Mount Sibayak on 2011.
Sulfur and heavy smoke coming from the volcano ring. The sulfur smell strong.
Let there be peace to the world.
Peace and no war.
HB looked tired and sweating.
That's our guide in the middle.
The boiling water.
I stepped here, the peak of Mount Sibayak.

Worth the climb, no regrets.

What a beauty.
Good climb.
Lots of photo view.
Time to trek down again.
Trekking down were so much easier.
I managed myself compared to the earlier parts of the trek.
A few steps reaching the main road.
Walking down was easy but needed lots of control due to the steepness.

No comments:

Post a Comment