Saturday, August 8, 2009

Petaling Jaya Warehouse Sales

DKSH aka Diethelm Keller SiberHegner Holdings Ltd is back again with their warehouse sales of the year. Never misses it during all of their warehouse sales. Most of the items that are on sales for this round are kitchen wares. Bought the Rubbermaid brand sip bottle @ 473ml @ only RM5.00
Next item which HB decides to buy are the drinking bottle shown in above pic. Two for the price of RM15.00 Also Rubbermaid brand.
Well, the above cooler interests me the most. It's big and more spacious than the older one at home. Will carry a cooler out with me on weekend for my marketing.A week's groceries can't load the older cooler anymore.
Why more cooler again? It's Free Gift from the purchase of the cooler shown as above in pic. That gives me more of a reason to purchase the cooler.
Clearer view at the label outside the cooler states that it is 54 Quart and also the two free gifts which includes.
Bought the Blue Ice at RM6.00 The ice pack is user friendly too.Could last for a long time in the cooler.
Now, this is the whole picture of the coolers. Very satisfying purchase for me.
Likes to use the above hand and body lotion as it's not oily. It's H2o. It happens to be 'happy hour' for this session. Ellgy is selling for 2 for the price of RM5.00. Sales girl hands four packs to me as requested.
Take a look at the pricing tag which sold in Parkson Grand previously. You're right, the price stated was RM19.90. So, it's a good and value buy after all for the four packs that I have decides on.
My old cooler which I've been using weekly to the market.So sorry that it won't be use by me anymore.
The mass of the cooper brand cooler was 22.63 Quarts compared to the newly bought Rubbermaid cooler @ 54 Quart.

No comments:

Post a Comment