Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Shichahai Lake ( Day 4)

10th Nov 2011

Got off the rickshaw and walked across the busy road. This is the beginning part of Shichahai Lake. HB said that I would like it very much as I've been talking about visiting this place each time I saw the scene in the movie. No idea where am I.

Nice to be able to stroll along.
Sunset at 1613 hours.
Old houses at the background in Shichahai.
Have you seen this scene besides these photos? I had in movies.
Be quick! It's 1616m hours, getting dark soon.
I like this pose.
Less pollution compared to the city but too commercialized now.
Famous bridge of Shichahai Lake.
This scenic could be made into postcard view.
It's peaceful and quiet.
Tourists intending to homestay must register with the nearest police station first.
Strolled around Shichahai .
Wooden door with four poles indicates well to do family.
My, my, the candy stick are three times than the normal.
HB wanna try out the yogurt drink . Container to be return after drinking.
Items sold in Shichahai are so much cheaper than the city.
Walked straight down until the road and headed for bus to go back.
Spotted the long Q at this shop. Food must be good but no time to try it out. Took bus and stopped at the nearest at Wangfujing street. Crossed the road and found the row of exotic food stall.
Shared with PS the big portion of rice. Tasted delicious but the ginko soup was tasteless. Anyway, HB finished it all.
One more night shot at the famous Wangfujing Street before we left for Dawan Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment