Thursday, March 24, 2011

Year end 2010 trip to Petrosains.

23rd March 2011.

I know that I'm way behind the date in blogging most of the blogs but it is better late than never. We spend our last day of year end in 2010 in Petrosains. It was also a promised made to Piew-Sze as a replacement when she can't joined her school friends in their outing to Petrosains because she was tacked along to Avillion, Port Dickson.


One of the display found inside Petrosains.
I'm curious in the machine and laid my hands onto it.
Piew-Sze was delighted being inside Petrosains.
Piew-Sze and T-Rex at the dinosaur's entrance.
Way down to the next exhibit.
Waiting for our turn to enter the simulator, journey to venture the petroleum world.
HB was looking down to the ground floor from where he stood.
Piew-Sze dare me that she's not afraid of height and can perform as HB too.
A different pose from Piew-Sze.

No comments:

Post a Comment