Saturday, December 18, 2010

Seoul, 2010 year end holiday

11th December 2010


HB dropped PS and I along with the huge baggage at the LCC Terminal to have his car parked at the free parking zone at quite a distance away.I walked to the Baggage Drop Counter as check in was done online. Compared to the crowd at the usual check-in counters, there's only three ladies in line of me travelling together at the Baggage Drop Counter.
Will continue to check-in online for my further trip because it's so convenient.
HB and PS were hanging around doing snap shots before proceeding to the gate.
My flight to Incheon, Seoul was D7 2682 at 1355hours by Air Asia X.
More details on the board when we walked into the covered room.
Not wasting his time, HB spend the time by reading the newspaper.
PS and I had our shots as we normally did.
PS insisted to be the camera man for me.
And another shot when boarded the plane when the back view was cleared.
PS had her share of the Air Asia X layout too.
Western food as PS pre booked meal from KL to Incheon, Seoul.
I was filling up the declaration and immigration cards for all of us.
HB and my pre booked meal were chicken rice. Won't comment about the food, why don't you take a wild guess from the image of it?
Few moment later, father and daughter were looking through the Air Asia booklet.
The flight to Incheon,Seoul took six hours to reach thus everyone on board were keeping themselves occupied.
My watch was 17:29hours and the Sun was setting soon.
Less than half an hour later, it was almost dark.
Hubby showed me that the plane was passing Cheju Island with the speed of 1009km.

No comments:

Post a Comment