Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ikea to Curve

Not bad after all! We saw a row of Filipino singers singing while heading towards the Flea Market. Their singing were good so we decided to hold our horses and continue listening till the song ended.
So many variety of products can be found here. How I loved coming to the Flea Market. It's one of my favourite. Though I didn't purchase any item but window shop was satisfied too.HB will comment 'Ladies are ladies, shop till drop!.

PS needed a new blanket so we continued our next destination from the Otak- Otak Place in 1Utama to Ikea. With any purchase of RM10 and above, customers are entitled for free parking. That's an attractive way of getting customers over to shop in Ikea, isn't it? I wondered how many of us know that Ikea had implemented new ruling by charging 20 sen per plactic now.I've also learnt about this from last Saturday. That's the only way to stop using plastic bag, I guess.

From Ikea, we intended to go over to Curve and check out with their restaurants outlet. As we were too tired to go elsewhere for the pre birthday treat therefore Fish Manhattan would be an ideal place to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment